This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Tutorial 1: Mixing Vocals in Pro Tools Series Part 1
December 16, 2008
Mixing Vocals, Pro Tools, Protools, Compressor, EQ, Equalizer, De-esser, De-essing, Compressing, EQing, Vocal Dynamics, Mastering, Producing, Beat Making, 003, Mbox, HD, LE, RTAS, VST, Parametric EQ, Graphical EQ, Acapella, R&B, PoP, Hip Hop, Producer, Home Studio, Recording, API, Waves, SSL, M1, Legaci, Boyz II Men
This is part of my "Mixing with Protools" Series
In this video I talk about:
1) Proper gain staging for tracking vocals
2) Compressing, EQ'ing, and De-essing Vocals (API 2,500, SSL EQ, Waves De-esser)
3) Controlling Vocal Dynamics
4) Learning what frequencies relate to vocals
5) Parametric VS. Graphical EQ (Which to use for beginners?)